Road Block Ahead

Actually it’s directly in front of me..the road block. I have so much to do and am feeling good and excited and on target and, and, and….why can’t I configure these next couple chapters?

Remember that whole lack of an outline coming back to bite me? It has reared its ugly head again. My newly created outline for reconfiguration worked great in my head and in my notes but looks and sounds like crap on paper. The transition isn’t working. I lost the flow. Don’t you just HATE that!? Loving my first 6, struggling now with 7-10. Grr.

Not the content mind you, the content is good. The restructuring is bad. I swear, #2 will be a cake walk compared to this nightmare of a headache. Good day to you all;)

1. Ellie

Keep going! I bet there are some gems there..it’s just working through it all clearly.

March 23, 2011 at 5:55 pm

• I won’t stop! I know in the end, all the headaches will be worth it. My love for the characters keeps me going. Thanks for the support;)

March 23, 2011 at 8:30 pm

2. Argh, to plan or not to plan!

March 24, 2011 at 9:22 pm

• Plan. Plan. Gotta plan. Even if it’s only roughly. Makes so much difference. My sequel is in my head in a much more complete form than this book ever was.

March 24, 2011 at 9:33 pm

3. That’s good to know, I will be starting when I don’t have other things on my mind.

March 27, 2011 at 6:15 am

• Interested to hear the progress when you do start. And the trials & tribulations of the process. I find humor in the hiccups & a sense of relief knowing other writers are dealing with the same headaches I am. 😉

March 27, 2011 at 8:46 am