Theme

Here’s the new theme. What do you think? Not sure I like it (no offense wordpress). Needed a new outlook though, so I’ll keep it for a while. Maybe it’ll grow on me.

1. It’s easier to read, white backgrounds are useful. But it does seem quite boxed, and a little plain. But I like the fact that you can post things on both sides of the main body. Very useful!

May 16, 2011 at 7:37 am

2. I agree, easier to read but so…white. I’m darker than this. I need a theme I can manipulate to fit my needs.

May 16, 2011 at 8:47 am

3. A question, are you using the wordpress installed on your computer or running it off the net? I am wondering how you got your own little icon at the left of the address bar? I want to do that!

Yes, I’m sure that there is the perfect theme out there, just got to find it.

May 17, 2011 at 8:19 am

4. I’m running the usual wordpress site (Not techy over here…right sided) with built in everything.

May 17, 2011 at 9:28 am

5. Can you tell me the name of the add-on you’ve got running to get that pic to appear in the address bar? I want to do that!

May 18, 2011 at 3:45 am

6. Switched the theme up I see!

May 18, 2011 at 3:46 am

• Had to, that white was killing me. Way too stark. The grey is better I think.

Oh jeez…I told you I’m about as computer savy as a brick wall. I have a bunch of widgets… Maybe one of them is creating it? I certainly didn’t create it knowingly:) I have a gravatar widget? Maybe it’s in the settings? I’ll look and see if I can find it on the dashboard somewhere.

May 18, 2011 at 8:21 am

• Please do, as I haven’t got it working yet!

May 20, 2011 at 6:50 pm

• The only place I can figure is in the settings. I have a blog icon pic in my settings in addition to the gravatar that I set for my page. If you find my blog on the wordpress “writing’ page, it will show my original pic next to my blog title (that tiny pic in the address bar is it) but I also set a an icon pic for my comments. Look in your settings and see.

May 20, 2011 at 9:49 pm

• Did you figure it out? Because your little blog icon (the vinyl) is coming up on the subscription and comments pages now.

May 21, 2011 at 1:04 pm

7. Yes I did! Wow what a place to hide it! Woo, finally!

May 21, 2011 at 6:28 pm